We are looking for a content marketing specialist based in Estonia, who will join our remote team and be part of our SaaS & e-learning company full-time to build up an organic audience.
The candidate will take full ownership of the content strategy, will be writing long-form copy (including blog posts and YouTube videos), designing compelling visuals, doing simple content-related SEO tasks, running social media channels, and optimizing each of these areas to build a rapidly growing and fanatic audience.
- Experience working with social media channels, building and optimizing content strategy, and SEO knowledge.
- Content and/or design freak. The candidate must be highly interested in content and/or design and stay up to date with the latest trends to understand how the industry is evolving.
- Independent and efficient work focusing on achieving OKRs and reporting back to the team.
- Fluent in English.
- Diligent and high attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy and willing to go the extra mile.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Full-time availability.
- Transparent and open-minded.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
These are just the core functions of this role. You also have to be willing to go the extra mile and go past the scope of just content strategy.
Nice to Have
- Webflow knowledge.
- SEO expertise
- Design savvy. Interested in learning and evolving within the design area – following-up trends and evolution in the industry.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in an area related to Marketing / Communication / Design.
- Startup experience / interest in the startup environment.
What We Offer
- Join a young, international, and extremely welcoming small team that is steadily growing and looking to revolutionize the online marketing space.
- Be part of our mission: Democratise entrepreneurship and allow businesses & individuals worldwide to focus on innovation and their product, not client acquisition.
- Work from home.
- Work as a freelancer or regular employee: whatever you prefer.
- Operate under a large amount of autonomy and prerogative. Creative freedom, impactful voice, and a high growth environment.
- Manage and take ownership of the content strategy.
- Directly impact and shape the direction of the company.
- All the books and training you might want.
- Coming soon: Great office space in the heart of Talinn (going to the office is optional).